Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBSUMMER (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 65' 1"
Height : 27' 4"
Width : 69' 6"
Bonus: 373 sq/ft
First Floor: 2356 sq/ft
Second Floor: 550 sq/ft
Storage: 625 sq/ft
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Main Floor Laundry
Unfinished Future Space
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Grill Deck Sundeck
63 sq/ft width 10' 6" x depth 6'
146 sq/ft width 12' 2" x depth 12'
126 sq/ft width 10' 6" x depth 12'
157 sq/ft width 14' 4" x depth 11'
118 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 9' 6"
174 sq/ft width 12' 2" x depth 14' 4"
81 sq/ft width 8' 2" x depth 10'
65 sq/ft width 7' 6" x depth 8' 8"
191 sq/ft width 16' 8" x depth 11' 6"
233 sq/ft width 16' 8" x depth 14'
Porch - Front:
269 sq/ft width 33' 8" x depth 8'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Foundation plan: Most plans are available with a slab or crawlspace foundation. Optional walkout style basement (three walls masonry with a wood framed rear wall with notes for the builder to locate the windows and doors) and optional full basement foundation available if the plan allows, at an additional cost. (walk out is not shown on elevations unless finished walk out)
- Floor plans: Each home plan includes the floor plan showing the dimensioned locations of walls, doors, and windows as well as a schematic electrical layout.
- Set of elevations: All plans include the exterior elevations (front, rear, right and left) that show and describe the finished materials of the house.
- Building section(s): The building sections are vertical cuts through the house and the stairs showing floor, ceiling and roof height information. **Cross section views available for an additional fee. ** (cut throughs where applicable)
- Miscellaneous details: These are included for many interior and exterior conditions that require more specific information for their construction.
- Roof overview plan: This is a “bird’s eye” view showing the roof slopes, ridges, valleys and any saddles.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.