Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBFALL (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 68' 2"
Height : 36' 1"
Width : 79'
Basement Living: 690 sq/ft
Bonus: 459 sq/ft
First Floor: 1682 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 735 sq/ft
Second Floor: 577 sq/ft height 8'
Storage: 117 sq/ft
Bonus Ceiling : 12'
Ceiling Details : Vaulted Great Room; Step Ceiling in Master & Dining Room, Cathedral ceiling in Bonus Room
Main Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
Primary Pitch : 13/12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Shingle/Stucco/Stone
Framing : 2 x 4
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Play Flex Room
Unfinished Future Space
Front Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For Sloping Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
3rd BR Closet:
18 sq/ft width 2' x depth 9' 4"
63 sq/ft width 7' 8" x depth 8' 4"
41 sq/ft width 8' 4" x depth 5'
151 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 13'
140 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 12'
Bedroom 4 Closet:
16 sq/ft width 2' x depth 8' 4"
Bonus Room - Finished:
408 sq/ft width 13' 2" x depth 31'
100 sq/ft width 10' x depth 10'
330 sq/ft width 48' 4" x depth 6' 10"
171 sq/ft width 12' x depth 14' 4"
50 sq/ft width 6' 8" x depth 7' 7"
528 sq/ft width 22' x depth 24'
13 sq/ft width 4' 9" x depth 2' 10"
332 sq/ft width 21' x depth 15' 10"
170 sq/ft width 12' x depth 14' 2"
135 sq/ft width 14' x depth 9' 8"
224 sq/ft width 14' x depth 16'
72 sq/ft width 6' x depth 12'
Porch - Front:
80 sq/ft width 11' 11" x depth 6' 9"
Porch - Rear:
243 sq/ft width 35' 8" x depth 6' 10"
40 sq/ft width 7' x depth 5' 10"
120 sq/ft width 12' x depth 10'
47 sq/ft width 8' 4" x depth 5' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
This designer charges $49.00 to review plan changes and prepare an estimate for your modifications.
This fee can be applied to your plan modifications once you move forward with the service. Please call if you would like to order a Plan Modification quote.
Purchasing a CAD set gives you an unlimited build license. All other plan sets, excluding the Single Set for bidding purposes, allow you to build the home one time.
- Cover Sheet - A rendering of the front exterior of the house.
- Foundation Plan - This plan gives the foundation layout, including support walls, excavated and unexcavated areas, if any, foundation notes and details, and floor framing.
- Detailed Floor Plans - These plans show the layout of each floor of the house. Rooms and interior spaces are carefully dimensioned and keys are given for cross-section details provided later in the plans, as well as window and door schedules. These plans may also show the location of kitchen appliances and plumbing fixtures, and may suggest locations for electrical fixtures, switches and outlets.
- Interior Elevations - The interior elevation drawings show a suggested layout design of cabinets, utility rooms, fireplaces, bookcases, built-in units and other special interior features depending on the nature and complexity of the item.
- Roof Plan - The roof plan shows a bird's eye view of the overall layout of the roof, ridges, valleys, and slopes.
- Door and window schedules - Sizes, quantities and descriptions of all doors and windows shown on the plan.
- Exterior Elevations - Included are front, rear, left and right sides of the house. Exterior materials, details and measurements are also given.
- Cross-Section / Wall Section Details - Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one level to another are called out. Also shown, when applicable, are exterior details such as railing and banding.
- Structural Plan - Overall layout and necessary details for the ceiling, second-floor framing (if applicable) and roof construction. If trusses are used, it's suggested that you use a local truss manufacturer to design your trusses to comply with your local codes and regulations.
- Each plan is designed to be consistent with CABO One and Two Family Dwelling Code or the International Residential Code in effect at the time the plan was created. Modifications may be necessary to meet applicable building codes, ordinances, local climatic, and geographical design criteria. Consult a builder, architect or other construction professional as necessary. Manufacturer instructions should be followed for all materials, appliances, and systems. Heating/air conditioning layouts, plumbing pipe layouts, and electrical wiring layouts are not included. Consult a local mechanical contractor for systems suitable for local climate conditions.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.