Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $3.99 with Code NOVCTB (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 57'
Height : 26' 4"
Width : 86'
First Floor: 1013 sq/ft height 9'
First Floor: 1037 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 326 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 411 sq/ft height 9'
Second Floor: 501 sq/ft height 9'
Second Floor: 500 sq/ft height 9'
Main Ceiling : 9'
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : 2x6
Roof Load : 25
Roof Type : Truss
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : 2"x6"
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Front Entry Garage
Suited For Sloping Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Structural Information Provided
Structural 1st Floor Framing
Structural 2nd Floor Framing
Structural Roof Framing
105 sq/ft width 10' x depth 10' 6"
116 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 10'
139 sq/ft width 12' 8" x depth 11'
115 sq/ft width 10' 6" x depth 11'
77 sq/ft width 11' x depth 7'
96 sq/ft width 9' 8" x depth 10'
300 sq/ft width 15' x depth 20'
382 sq/ft width 15' x depth 25' 6"
231 sq/ft width 17' 10" x depth 13'
224 sq/ft width 15' 6" x depth 14' 6"
182 sq/ft width 14' x depth 13'
195 sq/ft width 15' x depth 13'
What's Included In This Plan Set
Each plan set is drawn at 1/4"=1' scale and includes the following drawings:
- Artist's Rendering: An artist's drawing of the home, usually viewed from the front, and general construction notes.
- Elevations: Shows the front, sides, and rear, including exterior materials, trim sizes, roof pitches, etc.
- Main Floor Plan: Shows placement and dimensions of walls, doors, & windows. Includes the location of appliances, plumbing fixtures, beams, ceiling heights, etc.
- Second Floor Plan (if any): Shows the second floor in the same detail as the main floor. Includes second floor framing and details.
- Foundation Plan: Shows the location of all concrete footings, floor beams, first floor framing, and foundation details. If there is a basement, a basement plan is included which shows all basement details. Foundation types vary; please call to confirm the foundation type of the plan you are interested in.
- Floor Framing Plan (if any): Shows location and spacing of floor joists and supporting walls or beams.
- Roof Framing Plan: Shows roof outlines, conventional framing/trusses, beams, roof framing details, etc. Specific details such as fireplaces, stairways, decks, etc. Details are drawn at 1/2" = 1' scale, and appear as needed throughout the prints.
- Section: Shows a cross-section of the home. Shows support members, exterior and interior materials, insulation, and foundation.
- Electrical Plan: A schematic layout of all lighting, switches and electrical outlets.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.