with Code CTB2023 (limit 1
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 47'
Width : 81'
Bonus: 543 sq/ft height 9'
First Floor: 2080 sq/ft height 9'
Second Floor: 1581 sq/ft height 9'
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Asphalt
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Main Floor Laundry
Unfinished Future Space
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
Covered Front Porch
Jack & Jill Bath
195 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 15' 8"
187 sq/ft width 12' 11" x depth 14' 6"
177 sq/ft width 14' x depth 12' 8"
Bonus Room - Unfinished:
476 sq/ft width 14' x depth 34'
215 sq/ft width 14' 8" x depth 14' 8"
210 sq/ft width 12' x depth 17' 6"
351 sq/ft width 17' x depth 20' 8"
180 sq/ft width 12' x depth 15'
252 sq/ft width 14' x depth 18'
266 sq/ft width 14' x depth 19'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.