Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBSUMMER (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 51' 8"
Height : 35' 11"
Width : 84' 8"
Garage : 670 sq/ft
Main Floor : 1949 sq/ft
Porch : 994 sq/ft
Upper Floor : 1723 sq/ft
Ceiling Details : Beamed Great Room
Main Ceiling : 11'
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Secondary Pitch : 12:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick & Siding
Framing : 2 x 4
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover sheet with rendering ( black and white )
- Elevations: All exterior elevations of the front, left, rear, and right sides of the house. The elevations are noted with the materials and dimensioned for ceiling heights and window heights as well as other heights.
- Foundation Plan: Foundation plans include drawings for a concrete slab, or crawlspace. Only one type is included with each plan and basement plans can be added for an additional fee. Bearing walls and all the necessary dimensioning are included on plans. Please note that these drawings are designed to meet IRC building codes but may not be sufficient for your local area. Foundation plans may need to be engineered locally.
- Floor Plans: Dimensioned floor plans. Each floor of the house is shown in detail. The position and dimensions of walls, doors, windows, staircases, and columns are clearly indicated. Door and window sizes are also included.
- Electrical Plan: A Suggested Electrical layout is included for the placement of light switches, power outlets, and lighting fixtures. National Electrical code and your builder / electrician should determine final placement.
- Roof Plan: Showing roof pitches and overhang dimensions as well as ventilation notes.
- Sections: Stair / Building cross sections. Also included are a few typical construction details
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.