This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the
button to submit your request for pricing, or
Main Floor: 9' ceiling everywhere, but approx. 18' ceiling in family room. Foyer with 2 coat closets, media room, kitchen, dining room, family room, shower room, bedroom no. 5 (or home office), laundry room and mud room. Second Floor: Master suite, computer room, 3 secondary bedrooms, full bathroom. Triple car garage with access to full unfinished basement. Many foundation options available. Cape Cod style home with panoramic view and a very large covered deck. 9' ceiling througout the main floor, but family room with 18' ceiling. Foyer with 2 coat closets. Media room (or play room) next to kitchen. Kitchen with pantry and large kitchen island. Dining room with patio-doors leading to large covered terrasse (large deck). Family room with fireplace and built-ins. Practical access to shower room from deck and bedroom 5 (or home office). Laundry room next to mud room. 3-car garage with access to full unfinished basement.
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 61' 4"
Height : 28' 10"
Width : 92' 8"
Main Floor : 1873 sq/ft
Upper Floor : 1880 sq/ft
*Total Square Footage only includes conditioned space and does not include garages, porches, bonus rooms, or decks.
Main Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Exterior Wall Framing
Framing : 2X6
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
What's Included In This Plan Set
Exterior Elevations (front, rear, left & right sides) typically include:
- Floor and ceiling heights
- Dimensions of standard windows
- Dimensions of roof overhangs
- Location of all needed flashings
- Height and location of foundation indicated in dashed lines
- Type of finishing and textures
- Dimension and height of chimney
Foundation plans typically include:
- All exterior and interior dimensions
- Thickness of foundation walls (if variable)
- All the structures needed to hold the first level, columns with load applications, beam sizes, variations in floor joists and their exact location
- Location of stairwell
- Location and sizes of windows
- Location and dimensions of footings (where applicable and required)
Floor plan(s) typically include:
- All interior and exterior dimensions
- Location and sizes of doors and windows
- Types of interior doors that correspond to a schedule
- Indication of the structure above (second floor or roof)
- Location of columns, beams and floor joists, including dimensions
- Indication of details that are available on other pages
Roof plans typically include:
- Location of all the different trusses needed
- The general overcharge of the roof compared to the floor footprint underneath
- Location of ridges and valleys
Building cross-section(s) and truss details typically include:
- All the different floor and ceiling heights
- Dimensions and design of trusses
- Dimensions and details of overhand
- Roof pitch on all truss sections
Construction details typically include:
- Roof sections
- Sections of concrete wall with wood connection
- Section of walls with particulars called out
- Section of concrete porch and connection with wood frame
- Foundation particulars in the garage entrance
- Components of certain types of walls (ex: between garage and living quarters)
Typical wall sections typically include;
» See important
information before purchasing.
- All the details and components needed in the construction of a house, including window section in a typical wall, connection between floor and exterior wall with their components, type of beam used.
- Note: This plan does not include an electrical layout.
Questions? Call 1-800-447-0027
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
|5 Copy and PDF Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
|CAD Set :
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.
|Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.
|Right-Reading Reverse :
Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.
|Additional Construction Sets :
Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).
|Audio Video Design :
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.
|Construction Guide :
Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.
|Lighting Design :
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan
set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Please
call to verify if you intend to build more than once. Plan licenses are
non-transferable and cannot be resold.