with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.Get the Guide
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 76'
Height : 31'
Width : 87'
First Floor: 3403 sq/ft height 10'
Second Floor: 357 sq/ft height 8'
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Framing : 2"x4"
2 Master Suites
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Master Sitting Area
Play Flex Room
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Covered Rear Porch
300 sq/ft width 20' x depth 15'
Bonus Room - Finished:
750 sq/ft width 15' x depth 50'
182 sq/ft width 13' x depth 14'
168 sq/ft width 12' x depth 14'
240 sq/ft width 24' x depth 10'
210 sq/ft width 15' x depth 14'
304 sq/ft width 16' x depth 19'
266 sq/ft width 19' x depth 14'
240 sq/ft width 16' x depth 15'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.