Full Specs & Features
Depth : 68' 3"
Height : 33' 6"
Width : 106'
Garage : 1063 sq/ft
Main Floor : 3314 sq/ft
Porch : 330 sq/ft
Upper Floor : 365 sq/ft
* Total Square Footage typically only includes conditioned space and does not include garages, porches, bonus rooms, or decks.
Garage Ceiling : 9'
Main Ceiling : 10'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 10'
Primary Pitch : 12/12
Roof Framing : Stick
Roof Type : Shingles
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick
Framing : 2x4
Insulation : yes
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For View Lot
What's Included In This Plan Set
• COVER PAGE: Cover Sheet shows architectural rendering of residence
• FOUNDATION PLAN: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated / unexcavated areas.
• FLOOR PLAN: Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc.
• ROOF PLAN: An overhead "birds-eye" view of the roof, describing roof pitch, ridges, and valleys.
• ELEVATIONS: View of the home from all four sides, showing exterior materials and measurements.
• SECTIONS: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring, and roofing (excluding garage).
• ELECTRICAL PLAN: Shows the locations of lights, receptacles, switches, etc.
• FLOOR JOIST DETAILS: Two-story plans will show floor joist details.
• TYPICAL WALL SECTION & DETAILS
• CONSTRUCTION NOTES AND DETAILS: outlines elements applicable to the design of your home.
*Note: Structural sheets from the original design may be included. These sheets are not location-specific.
» See important
information before purchasing.
Questions? Call 1-800-447-0027
5 Copy Set:
5 printed plan sets mailed to you.
8 Copy Set:
8 printed plan sets mailed to you.
PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
5 Copy and PDF Set:
5 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
CAD and PDF Set:
For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.
Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.
Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.
Wood 2x4 Exterior Walls
Wood 2x6 Exterior Walls
Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.
Additional Construction Sets:
Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).
Audio Video Design:
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.
Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Please call to verify if you intend to build more than once. Plan licenses are non-transferable and cannot be resold.