with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 72' 3"
Height : 33'
Width : 70'
Bonus: 426 sq/ft
First Floor: 2755 sq/ft
Garage: 800 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1084 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 10'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Stick Framing
Roof Load : 40
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Stone/Stucco
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Master Sitting Area
Side Entry Garage
Friend S Entry
Suited For Corner Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
210 sq/ft width 15' x depth 14'
189 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 14'
182 sq/ft width 14' x depth 13'
Bonus Room - Finished:
476 sq/ft width 22' x depth 21' 8"
206 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 16' 6"
217 sq/ft width 15' 6" x depth 14'
292 sq/ft width 16' 3" x depth 18'
208 sq/ft width 17' 9" x depth 11' 9"
271 sq/ft width 15' 6" x depth 17' 6"
304 sq/ft width 16' x depth 19'
184 sq/ft width 16' x depth 11' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Sheet: Showing architectural rendering of residence
- Floor Plan(s): In general, each house plan set includes floor plans at 1/4" scale with a door and window schedule. Floor plans are typically drawn with 4" exterior walls. However, some plans may have details/sections for both 2"x4" and 2"x6" wall framing. Please see "Exterior Wall Framing" specification above for availability.
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Electrical Plan with electrical symbols legend: In general, each house plan set includes an electrical plan which will show the locations of lights, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Roof: In general each house plan set may include a roof drainage plan which will show the layouts of all roof sections/planes.
- Exterior Elevations: In general, each house plan set includes all applicable front, sides and rear elevations, as well as any special exterior details.
- Interior Elevations: Where applicable, each house plan set includes relevant interior elevations, including cabinets, cabinet details, columns and walls with unique conditions.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.