Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 83'
Height : 31'
Width : 93'
First Floor: 2915 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1055 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Combination Truss/Conventional
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Shingle/Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Dining Room
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Master Sitting Area
Covered Front Porch
156 sq/ft width 11' 2" x depth 14'
144 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12'
172 sq/ft width 15' x depth 11' 6"
173 sq/ft width 13' x depth 13' 4"
269 sq/ft width 12' 10" x depth 21'
100 sq/ft width 10' x depth 10'
312 sq/ft width 19' 6" x depth 16'
410 sq/ft width 22' 10" x depth 18'
228 sq/ft width 19' x depth 12'
117 sq/ft width 13' x depth 9'
80 sq/ft width 10' x depth 8'
347 sq/ft width 21' 2" x depth 16' 5"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.