Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 66' 6"
Height : 20' 7"
Width : 74' 6"
Basement Living: 2043 sq/ft height 9'
First Floor: 2043 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 1085 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 7:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Shingle/Siding
Framing : ICF (Insulated Concrete Forms)
Formal Dining Room
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Main Floor Laundry
Open Floor Plan
Side Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
width 13' x depth 15' 2"
width 13' x depth 14' 4"
Covered Front Porch:
width 17' x depth 6'
Covered Rear Porch:
width 20' x depth 12'
width 14' x depth 13' 4"
1085 sq/ft width 27' 6" x depth 37'
width 18' x depth 21' 8"
width 13' x depth 13'
width 11' 6" x depth 17' 4"
width 15' x depth 17'
width 9' x depth 7' 6"
width 17' x depth 12' 8"
width 29' 4" x depth 21' 8"
width 13' x depth 20' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.