Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 55'
Height : 27' 6"
Width : 57'
Garage : 2307 sq/ft
Main Floor : 563 sq/ft
Upper Floor : 1305 sq/ft
Ceiling Details : RV garage 16' ceiling; upper level ceiling vaults from 8' to 14'.
Garage Ceiling : 9'
Main Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
Primary Pitch : 5:12
Roof Framing : Truss/Stick
Roof Type : m
Secondary Pitch : 12:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : 2 x 6
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Front Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover sheet with rendering and art floor plans
- General notes and specifications
- Site plan at 1/8″=1′-0″ or 1/4″= 1′-0″
- Foundation plan at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Main floor plan at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Second floor plan at 1/4″=1′-0″, if applicable
- Structural floor / roof information indicated either on the floor plans or separate framing plans for complicated designs
- Electrical floor plans
- Minimum of two cross sections at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Details as required
- All four elevations at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Generic detail sheet
- Plans are engineered by a structural engineer, but not stamped or sealed
- Ground snow load 40 psf. (or composite roof live load 32 psf, dead load 10 psf for total roof design load 42 psf)Floor live load 40 psf
- Balcony live load 60 psf and dead load 10 psf for total design load of 70 psf
- Assumed soil bearing capacity 1560 psf
- Electrical fixtures / switches / smoke alarms by location only on floor plans
- Plumbing fixtures by location only on floor plans
- Windows are called out as generic nominal sizes on floor plans, opening directions indicated on elevations
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.