How much will this cost to build?
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREE
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 62' 5"
Height : 38' 10"
Width : 89' 4"
Bonus: 779 sq/ft height 11'
First Floor: 2483 sq/ft height 11'
Garage: 1119 sq/ft height 11'
Second Floor: 1694 sq/ft height 11'
Main Ceiling : 11'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Stone
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Master Sitting Area
Play Flex Room
Unfinished Future Space
Side Entry Garage
Covered Rear Porch
99 sq/ft width 9' 4" x depth 10' 8"
Bedroom 4 Closet:
58 sq/ft width 9' 8" x depth 6'
8 sq/ft width 4' x depth 2'
252 sq/ft width 12' x depth 21'
313 sq/ft width 15' 8" x depth 20'
130 sq/ft width 9' 4" x depth 14'
Guest Suite 4:
235 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 20' 2"
34 sq/ft width 5' 10" x depth 6'
9 sq/ft width 2' x depth 4' 8"
223 sq/ft width 16' 8" x depth 13' 5"
224 sq/ft width 14' x depth 16'
167 sq/ft width 15' 8" x depth 10' 8"
250 sq/ft width 15' 8" x depth 16'
69 sq/ft width 9' 10" x depth 7' 1"
18 sq/ft width 4' 3" x depth 4' 3"
Porch - Front:
54 sq/ft width 12' 8" x depth 4' 4"
7 sq/ft width 3' 6" x depth 2'
84 sq/ft width 9' 2" x depth 9' 3"
What's Included In This Plan Set
Exterior Elevations (front, rear, left & right sides) typically include:
- Floor and ceiling heights
- Dimensions of standard windows
- Dimensions of roof overhangs
- Location of all needed flashings (mention of “typical” in most cases)
- Height and location of foundation indicated in dashed lines
- Type of finishing and textures (we write siding, horizontal or vertical but not the company)
- Dimension and height of chimney (dimensions yes but the height is determined by the local building code)
- All exterior and interior dimensions
- Thickness of foundation walls (if variable)
- All the structures needed to hold the first level, columns with load applications, beam sizes, variations in floor joists and their exact location. (The load application is not present. Same for the beam, we mention they are but not the size because this can be changed as per manufacturer)
- Location of stairwell
- Location and sizes of windows
- Location and dimensions of footings (where applicable and required)
- All interior and exterior dimensions (included but not as a schedule)
- Location and sizes of doors and windows
- Indication of the structure above (second floor or roof)
- Indication of details that are available on other pages
- Location of all the different trusses needed
- The general overcharge of the roof compared to the floor footprint underneath
- All the different floor and ceiling heights
- Dimensions and design of trusses
- Dimensions and details of overhand
- Roof pitch on all truss sections
- Roof sections
- Sections of concrete wall with wood connection
- Section of walls with particulars called out
- Section of concrete porch and connection with wood frame
- Foundation particulars in the garage entrance
- Components of certain types of walls (ex: between garage and living quarters)
- All the details and components needed in the construction of a house, including window section in a typical wall, connection between floor and exterior wall with their components, type of beam used.
- Note: This plan does not include HVAC, electrical and plumbing.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.