How much will this cost to build?
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREE
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 78' 6"
Height : 36'
Width : 72'
Bonus: 360 sq/ft
First Floor: 2844 sq/ft height 9'
Second Floor: 1443 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Stick Framing
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Master Sitting Area
Play Flex Room
Unfinished Future Space
Side Entry Garage
Friend S Entry
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For Sloping Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
159 sq/ft width 12' 9" x depth 12' 6"
186 sq/ft width 12' x depth 15' 6"
141 sq/ft width 12' x depth 11' 9"
Bonus Room - Finished:
205 sq/ft width 9' 3" x depth 22' 3"
143 sq/ft width 11' x depth 13'
197 sq/ft width 12' 9" x depth 15' 6"
630 sq/ft width 21' x depth 30'
346 sq/ft width 19' 6" x depth 17' 9"
241 sq/ft width 21' x depth 11' 6"
261 sq/ft width 18' x depth 14' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.