Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 102' 10"
Height : 28'
Width : 74' 9"
Bonus: 578 sq/ft
First Floor: 3688 sq/ft height 10'
Porch: 27 sq/ft
Second Floor: 612 sq/ft height 8'
Storage: 948 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
144 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12'
175 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 15'
238 sq/ft width 14' x depth 17'
166 sq/ft width 15' 2" x depth 11'
197 sq/ft width 15' 10" x depth 12' 6"
66 sq/ft width 8' 10" x depth 7' 6"
428 sq/ft width 23' 10" x depth 18'
269 sq/ft width 11' x depth 24' 6"
224 sq/ft width 14' 6" x depth 15' 6"
Master Sitting Area:
width 0" x depth 8' 8"
249 sq/ft width 22' 8" x depth 11'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Foundation plan: Most plans are available with a slab or crawlspace foundation. Optional walkout style basement (three walls masonry with a wood framed rear wall with notes for the builder to locate the windows and doors) and optional full basement foundation available if the plan allows, at an additional cost. (Walk out is not shown on elevations unless finished walk out.)
- CAD Unlimited Build comes with a free PDF.
- Floor plans: Each home plan includes the floor plan showing the dimensioned locations of walls, doors, and windows as well as a schematic electrical layout.
- Set of elevations: All plans include the exterior elevations (front, rear, right and left) that show and describe the finished materials of the house.
- Building section(s): The building sections are vertical cuts through the house and the stairs showing floor, ceiling and roof height information. **Cross section views available for an additional fee. ** (cut throughs where applicable)
- Miscellaneous details: These are included for many interior and exterior conditions that require more specific information for their construction.
- Roof overview plan: This is a “bird’s eye” view showing the roof slopes, ridges, valleys and any saddles.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.