How much will this cost to build?
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREE
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 54' 10"
Height : 16' 6"
Width : 58' 2"
Basement Living: 1677 sq/ft height 7' 11"
First Floor: 1650 sq/ft height 9'
Second Floor: 1071 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Log
Framing : Log
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Suited For Sloping Lot
Suited For View Lot
Wrap Around Porch
Suited For Vacation Home
193 sq/ft width 14' 8" x depth 13' 2"
172 sq/ft width 15' 8" x depth 11'
758 sq/ft width 31' 10" x depth 23' 10"
210 sq/ft width 15' x depth 14'
273 sq/ft width 21' x depth 13'
256 sq/ft width 19' x depth 13' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.