Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $3.99 with Code NOVCTB (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 80'
Height : 36'
Width : 78'
Bonus: 337 sq/ft
First Floor: 3118 sq/ft
Garage: 665 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1663 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Stucco
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Main Floor Laundry
Master Sitting Area
Open Floor Plan
Unfinished Future Space
Side Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
204 sq/ft width 15' 4" x depth 13' 4"
208 sq/ft width 16' x depth 13'
192 sq/ft width 12' x depth 16'
144 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12'
215 sq/ft width 12' 8" x depth 17'
254 sq/ft width 17' 4" x depth 14' 8"
239 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 17' 6"
294 sq/ft width 17' 4" x depth 17'
283 sq/ft width 17' x depth 16' 8"
345 sq/ft width 20' 4" x depth 17'
325 sq/ft width 16' 8" x depth 19' 6"
Master Sitting Area:
64 sq/ft width 8' x depth 8'
93 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 8'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.