Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBHOLIDAY (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 22'
Height : 24'
Width : 27' 6"
Garage: 528 sq/ft height 8'
Second Floor: 484 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 7:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : 2 x 6
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
72 sq/ft width 8' x depth 9'
483 sq/ft width 21' x depth 23'
6 sq/ft width 2' x depth 3'
77 sq/ft width 9' 4" x depth 8' 4"
90 sq/ft width 9' x depth 10'
108 sq/ft width 9' x depth 12'
10 sq/ft width 2' x depth 5'
Porch - Front:
44 sq/ft width 4' x depth 11'
528 sq/ft width 22' x depth 24'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.