Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBFALL (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 99'
Height : 34'
Width : 158' 4"
Bonus: 1573 sq/ft height 10'
First Floor: 4079 sq/ft height 10'
Garage: 2126 sq/ft height 10'
Second Floor: 945 sq/ft height 10'
Main Ceiling : 10'
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : 2x6
Roof Load : 25
Roof Type : Truss
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stone/Shingle/Batt&Board
Framing : 2"x6"
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Main Floor Laundry
Master Sitting Area
Play Flex Room
Carport Porte Cochere
Side Entry Garage
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Structural Information Provided
Structural 1st Floor Framing
Structural Roof Framing
189 sq/ft width 14' x depth 13' 6"
233 sq/ft width 17' 6" x depth 13' 4"
242 sq/ft width 16' x depth 15' 2"
144 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12'
483 sq/ft width 20' x depth 24' 2"
927 sq/ft width 23' x depth 40' 4"
345 sq/ft width 15' x depth 23'
548 sq/ft width 25' 6" x depth 21' 6"
710 sq/ft width 26' x depth 27' 4"
155 sq/ft width 11' 10" x depth 13' 2"
242 sq/ft width 15' x depth 16' 2"
198 sq/ft width 16' 6" x depth 12'
What's Included In This Plan Set
Each plan set is drawn at 1/4"=1' scale and includes the following drawings:
- Artist's Rendering: An artist's drawing of the home, usually viewed from the front, and general construction notes.
- Elevations: Shows the front, sides, and rear, including exterior materials, trim sizes, roof pitches, etc.
- Main Floor Plan: Shows placement and dimensions of walls, doors, & windows. Includes the location of appliances, plumbing fixtures, beams, ceiling heights, etc.
- Second Floor Plan (if any): Shows the second floor in the same detail as the main floor. Includes second floor framing and details.
- Foundation Plan: Shows the location of all concrete footings, floor beams, first floor framing, and foundation details. If there is a basement, a basement plan is included which shows all basement details. Foundation types vary; please call to confirm the foundation type of the plan you are interested in.
- Floor Framing Plan (if any): Shows location and spacing of floor joists and supporting walls or beams.
- Roof Framing Plan: Shows roof outlines, conventional framing/trusses, beams, roof framing details, etc. Specific details such as fireplaces, stairways, decks, etc. Details are drawn at 1/2" = 1' scale, and appear as needed throughout the prints.
- Section: Shows a cross-section of the home. Shows support members, exterior and interior materials, insulation, and foundation.
- Electrical Plan: A schematic layout of all lighting, switches and electrical outlets.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.