Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBHOLIDAY (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 84' 6"
Height : 40'
Width : 131'
First Floor: 2872 sq/ft
Second Floor: 2215 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 10'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 14:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stone/Stucco
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Master Sitting Area
Unfinished Future Space
Rear Entry Garage
Friend S Entry
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
259 sq/ft width 15' x depth 17' 4"
180 sq/ft width 12' x depth 15'
270 sq/ft width 15' 4" x depth 17' 8"
255 sq/ft width 15' x depth 17'
612 sq/ft width 25' x depth 24' 6"
378 sq/ft width 21' x depth 18'
220 sq/ft width 11' x depth 20'
374 sq/ft width 16' 6" x depth 22' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.