Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.Modify This Plan
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 36'
Height : 19'
Width : 53'
First Floor: 960 sq/ft
Garage: 440 sq/ft
Porch: 75 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Roof Trusses
Roof Load : 30/20
Roof Type : Roof Trusses
Secondary Pitch : 8:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : 2"x4"
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Front Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
40 sq/ft width 8' x depth 5'
168 sq/ft width 14' x depth 12'
110 sq/ft width 11' x depth 10'
100 sq/ft width 10' x depth 10'
12 sq/ft width 3' 8" x depth 3' 4"
440 sq/ft width 20' x depth 22'
80 sq/ft width 8' x depth 10'
8 sq/ft width 2' x depth 4'
45 sq/ft width 9' x depth 5'
22 sq/ft width 4' 6" x depth 5'
Master Closet Two:
10 sq/ft width 3' 6" x depth 3'
17 sq/ft width 3' x depth 5' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Page: Each home plan features the front elevation and informative reference sections including general notes and design criteria.
- Elevations: Drafted at ¼" scale for the front and 1/8" scale for the rear and sides. All elevations are detailed and an aerial view of the roof is provided, showing all hips, valleys, ridges and framing.
- Foundations: Drafted at ¼" - 1' scale. This plan is designed as a slab foundation. Optional basement or crawl space foundations are available. Basement foundations may require additional engineering for steel beam sizes.
- Main Level Floor Plan: Drafted at ¼" scale. 2" x 4" walls are standard. The detailed drawings include such things as ceiling treatments and header locations.
- Second Level Floor Plan: Drafted at ¼" scale. Drafted to the same degree of detail as the main level floor plan.
- Interior Elevations: Kitchen cabinet elevations are drawn.
- Electrical and Sections: The electrical plan shows suggested electrical layout for the main and second level floor plans. Typical wall, stair, brick sections are provided to further explain construction of these areas.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.