with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.Get the Guide
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 69'
Height : 21' 7"
Width : 28' 8"
First Floor: 1250 sq/ft height 9'
Lower Ceiling : 8'
Main Ceiling : 9'
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Load : 47 psf
Secondary Pitch : 8:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding, Stucco, Stone
Framing : 2"x6"
Insulation : Exterior R-19, Ceiling R-38
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Master Sitting Area
Rear Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For Narrow Lot
Covered Front Porch
152 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12' 8"
155 sq/ft width 14' 4" x depth 10' 10"
380 sq/ft width 19' 4" x depth 19' 8"
64 sq/ft width 8' x depth 8'
195 sq/ft width 15' x depth 13'
100 sq/ft width 8' 6" x depth 11' 10"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover sheet with front rendering
- Foundation and floor plans at 1/4" = 1' scale
- Exterior elevations of all four views, front at 1/4" = 1' scale, rear and sides vary from 1/8" to 1/4" = 1' scale
- Building sections and details as required to construct the individual design
- Interior elevation of cabinets at 1/4" = 1' scale
- Roof plans
- Schematic electrical plans with suggested switch, outlet, and light fixture locations General specification design notes
- Note: Mechanical and plumbing drawings are not included. These should be obtained from a local mechanical contractor to ensure correct sizing of equipment for your region and climate conditions.
- Please note, if you are building in the state of Wisconsin, please give us a call before placing your order.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.