How much will this cost to build?
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 65'
Width : 34'
Basement Unfinished: 1411 sq/ft
First Floor: 1411 sq/ft
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Exterior Elevations: showing the front, rear, and side views with standard and alternate material choices; all elevations are usually ¼" scale.
- Foundation plans: separate foundation plans are usually provided for a basement/crawl space, and slab, unless otherwise noted. All are drawn at ¼" scale and include first floor framing information for basement/crawl spaces, including beams, girders, columns and piers. Some plans include walk-out(daylight) basement options as well.
- Floor plans: ¼" scale for each floor, including all room dimensions, door and window sizes and locations, stairways, kitchens, baths, etc. Framing information for stick framed ceiling beams and/or second floor framing is included.
- Cross sections: ¼" scale cut-away views for each distinct area, showing all framing, ceiling details, heights, roof pitches, etc.
- Roof plan: a separate roof plan is usually provided showing all pitches, rafter sizes, valley, hip and ridge locations, and areas of double roof framing.
- Schematic electrical: shows suggested locations for outlets, switches and fixtures on either a separate drawing or directly on the floor plans.
- Kitchen cabinets: schematic drawings of all kitchen cabinets.
- Specifications: a separate 8 page outline specification of most materials, construction methods and techniques, in a format for customizing; for use in obtaining bids and as a contract document.
- Standard details: 2 additional drawing pages filled with standard construction details.
- Energy conservation details: 2 more drawing pages chock full of drawings and ideas on how to build to conserve energy.
- Making changes: finally we include a separate 6 page primer on choosing a contractor and making changes, as virtually everyone makes some changes in building their home.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.