Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 46'
Height : 24'
Width : 40'
Main Floor : 1389 sq/ft
Porch : 451 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 9'
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Master Sitting Area
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Title Sheet - Isometric of Front Elevation
- Concrete Slab Foundation Plan ‐ shows the foundation plan and details. ¼” = 1’-0. (Optional crawlspace with similar details)
- Floor Plan(s) ‐ shows the placement of interior walls and the dimensions for rooms, doors/sizes, windows/sizes, stairways, etc. of each level of the house. ¼” = 1’-0 scale
- Exterior Elevations ‐ shows the front, rear and sides of the house, including exterior materials, details, applicable dimensions and roof pitches. ¼” = 1’-0
- Building Cross Section ‐ shows details of the house as though it were cut in slices from the roof to the foundation. The cross sections shows the general construction of the home, insulation, studwalls, rafters, etc,
- Interior Elevations Millwork ‐ show the details of cabinets such as those found in the kitchen, bathroom and utility room, fireplaces and other special interior/exterior features.
- Roof Plan ‐ provides a bird’s eye view of the roof's valleys, ridges and dormers.
- Roof Framing Plan - provides guideline for rafters, ridges, hip framing
- Electrical Plan ‐ suggested schematic shows the locations for fixtures, outlets, switches, fans, lighting, etc.
- Notes & Details ‐ per IRC 2015
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.