Get Personalized HelpGet Cost-To-Build Report
Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
Or order by phone: 1-800-447-0027
Get Personalized Help
We do our best to get back to you within 24 - 48 business hours.
Need an answer faster? Call now...
Hours: Mon - Fri 9:00 - 8:30 (EDT)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 30'
Height : 19'
Width : 36'
Main Floor : 681 sq/ft
Porch : 399 sq/ft
* Total Square Footage typically only includes conditioned space and does not include garages, porches, bonus rooms, or decks.
Main Ceiling : 9'
Main Floor Bedrooms
Covered Front Porch
Suited For Vacation Home
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Title Sheet - Isometric of Front Elevation
- Concrete Slab Foundation Plan ‐ shows the foundation plan and details. ¼” = 1’-0. (Optional crawlspace with similar details)
- Floor Plan(s) ‐ shows the placement of interior walls and the dimensions for rooms, doors/sizes, windows/sizes, stairways, etc. of each level of the house. ¼” = 1’-0 scale
- Exterior Elevations ‐ shows the front, rear and sides of the house, including exterior materials, details, applicable dimensions and roof pitches. ¼” = 1’-0
- Building Cross Section ‐ shows details of the house as though it were cut in slices from the roof to the foundation. The cross sections shows the general construction of the home, insulation, studwalls, rafters, etc,
- Interior Elevations Millwork ‐ show the details of cabinets such as those found in the kitchen, bathroom and utility room, fireplaces and other special interior/exterior features.
- Roof Plan ‐ provides a bird’s eye view of the roof's valleys, ridges and dormers.
- Roof Framing Plan - provides guideline for rafters, ridges, hip framing
- Electrical Plan ‐ suggested schematic shows the locations for fixtures, outlets, switches, fans, lighting, etc.
- Notes & Details ‐ per IRC 2015
Questions? Call 1-800-447-0027
PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.
Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.
Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.
Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.
Audio Video Design:
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.
Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.
Mirror Reversed Sets:
A mirror-reversed set is a printed copy of your house, resulting in the same image you would see if you held the drawing up to a mirror. Everything, including the text, is backward in relation to the original design. These kinds of drawing are typically used to reorient an original plan more advantageously on a site, either because the homeowner prefers it that way or because of limitations of the site itself. Note: Mirror reverse sets are only available with a 5 copy or 8 copy set. With a Reproducible, PDF, or CAD set, you can print mirrored copies locally. In addition: 5 Copy set selected, should only allow 4 mirrored sets to be selected. 8 Copy set selected, should only allow 7 mirrored sets to be selected.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Please call to verify if you intend to build more than once. Plan licenses are non-transferable and cannot be resold.