with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.Get the Guide
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 60' 6"
Height : 21'
Width : 72'
First Floor: 2394 sq/ft height 8'
Primary Pitch : 5:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stucco
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
266 sq/ft width 16' 6" x depth 16' 2"
212 sq/ft width 12' x depth 17' 8"
251 sq/ft width 17' 4" x depth 14' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.