How much will this cost to build?
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREE
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 65' 4"
Height : 28' 5"
Width : 70' 7"
Bonus : 333 sq/ft
Garage : 579 sq/ft
Main Floor : 1865 sq/ft
Porch : 624 sq/ft
Upper Floor : 560 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 8'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 12/12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Metal
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding/Brick
Framing : 2x4
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Main Floor Laundry
Unfinished Future Space
Side Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Outdoor Kitchen Grill
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Designer offers a 2nd Build License for $395 with a PDF purchase as well as an Unlimited License for $395 with the purchase of a CAD.
- Floor Plans – ¼”=1’-0” scale floor plan indicating location of frame and masonry walls, support members, doors, windows, plumbing fixtures, cabinets, shelving, ceiling conditions and notes deemed relevant to this plan.
- Exterior Elevations – All elevations at ¼” = 1’-0” scale in most cases. Some older designs may contain 1/8” scale side and rear elevations. Drawing will indicate overall configuration of home at each side view and make note of plate heights, roof overhangs, window header heights, roof pitches, materials used and extent to which they are used and enlargement of any details we feel necessary to explain the construction.
- Building Sections – ¼” = 1’-0” building sections are included when there is no other reasonable way to indicate the volumetric/height conditions in the home. Most of this information can usually be determined from the exterior elevations.
- Cabinet Elevations – 3/8” = 1’-0” scale elevations indicating configuration of cabinets, heights, widths, type of components used, cabinet material and finish, counter surfaces, appliances.
- Framing Plans – ¼” – 1’-0” scale framing plans indicating size and spacing of members as well as bracing and blocking required for structural purposes. Local codes will most likely need to be consulted.
- Foundation Plans – ¼” = 1’-0” scale foundation plans indicating location of structural walls, grade beams, reinforcing steel and structural columns. Consulting a local engineer is advisable as well as is analysis of soil conditions on site.
- Electrical Plans – ¼” = 1’-0” scale schematic plans indicating location and types of electrical fixtures, switches, outlets, and how they are to be switched.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.