with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.Get the Guide
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 45'
Height : 36'
Width : 76'
First Floor: 1401 sq/ft height 9'
Second Floor: 1189 sq/ft height 9'
Roof Framing : Conventional
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Shingle
Framing : 2"x4"
190 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 16' 4"
158 sq/ft width 15' 4" x depth 10' 4"
88 sq/ft width 11' x depth 8'
147 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 13'
528 sq/ft width 22' x depth 24'
192 sq/ft width 16' x depth 12'
322 sq/ft width 23' x depth 14'
210 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 18'
128 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 11' 4"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.