with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 78' 10"
Height : 32'
Width : 65'
Bonus: 590 sq/ft
First Floor: 2602 sq/ft
Garage: 798 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Stucco
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Main Floor Laundry
Unfinished Future Space
Grill Deck Sundeck
132 sq/ft width 12' x depth 11'
132 sq/ft width 13' 3" x depth 10'
127 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 11' 1"
115 sq/ft width 10' 6" x depth 11'
355 sq/ft width 20' 11" x depth 17'
250 sq/ft width 16' 11" x depth 14' 10"
262 sq/ft width 15' x depth 17' 6"
222 sq/ft width 16' 3" x depth 13' 8"
245 sq/ft width 15' 7" x depth 15' 9"
120 sq/ft width 12' x depth 10'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Sheet: Showing architectural rendering of residence
- Floor Plan(s): In general, each house plan set includes floor plans at 1/4" scale with a door and window schedule. Floor plans are typically drawn with 4" exterior walls. However, some plans may have details/sections for both 2"x4" and 2"x6" wall framing. Please see "Exterior Wall Framing" specification above for availability.
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Electrical Plan with electrical symbols legend: In general, each house plan set includes an electrical plan which will show the locations of lights, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Roof: In general each house plan set may include a roof drainage plan which will show the layouts of all roof sections/planes.
- Exterior Elevations: In general, each house plan set includes all applicable front, sides and rear elevations, as well as any special exterior details.
- Interior Elevations: Where applicable, each house plan set includes relevant interior elevations, including cabinets, cabinet details, columns and walls with unique conditions.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.