How much will this cost to build?
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREE
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 102'
Height : 29' 8"
Width : 49' 6"
Bonus: 407 sq/ft
First Floor: 2605 sq/ft
Garage: 532 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 7:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Secondary Pitch : 4:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Shingle/Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Dining Room
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Open Floor Plan
Unfinished Future Space
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Jack & Jill Bath
width 13' 8" x depth 10' 8"
width 12' x depth 11'
407 sq/ft width 12' x depth 17'
width 11' 6" x depth 12' 8"
width 12' x depth 12'
532 sq/ft width 20' x depth 22' 8"
width 21' x depth 25'
width 13' 4" x depth 16'
289 sq/ft width 32' 6" x depth 10' 10"
width 14' x depth 18'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Sheet
- The Cover sheet contains an index of the sheets that will follow in the ESHP design development set of plans. It will also include a gray scale elevation or rendering depicting the look of the front of the home, and overall roof plan.
- The Wall Section sheet depicts one or more sections of the home’s exterior walls from the foundation to the roof, calling out all materials and construction specifics.
- The Foundation Plan sheet shows the home’s foundation layout depicting plumbing, footing, support walls, columns, etc., calling out the necessary notes, dimensions and details.
Second floor framing (where appropriate)
- The Second Floor Framing sheet shows important locations of beams and load-bearing conditions, as well as the floor truss spacing and direction. The Second Floor Framing Plan is meant as general information for the truss manufacturer.
- The Floor Plan sheet(s), show a detailed layout of the floor plans with dimensions, notes, call outs and keys relating to sheets with sections and details needed by your builder for construction. These plans will include window and door sizes and locations, and will also show the location of bathroom fixtures.
Roof Plan & Soffit (Chase Layout) Plan
- The Roof Plan sheet is a general layout of the home’s roof. It is meant as general information for the truss manufacturer and framing contractor. This sheet also contains the location and size of the dropped soffits housing the forced-air chases. (Ducts in Conditioned Space – DICS) Energy Smart Home Plans is the only design company that offers this information for those seeking truly High-Performance Homes.
Reflected Ceiling Plan
- The reflected ceiling plan shows all ceiling heights, treatments, and details including necessary notes.
- The Exterior Elevation sheet(s) depict elevations for all sides of the home, showing dimensions and material notes and exterior detailing where needed.
Cross Section & Interior Elevations
- The Cross Section sheet depicts a section through the home revealing floor, ceiling and roof heights at a strategic location. The Interior Elevation sheet shows conceptual interior wall elevations for the Kitchen, Bathrooms, Utility Room as well as built-ins, fireplaces and other unique interior features as per design.
- The Electrical Plan sheet shows suggested wiring and location of fixtures (lighting, ceiling fans, etc.), switches and outlets. This plan does not contain diagrams detailing how all wiring should be run, or how circuits should be engineered. Your electrician should work out these details.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.