with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.Get the Guide
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 47'
Height : 34' 6"
Width : 62' 8"
Basement Unfinished: 1357 sq/ft
Bonus: 434 sq/ft height 9'
First Floor: 1357 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 670 sq/ft height 9'
Porch: 170 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1269 sq/ft height 9'
Primary Pitch : 9:12
Roof Framing : Combination Truss/Conventional
Roof Type : Asphalt
Secondary Pitch : 12:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Shingle/Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Open Floor Plan
Unfinished Future Space
Covered Front Porch
Wrap Around Porch
width 12' 2" x depth 14'
width 12' 2" x depth 12' 10"
width 15' 8" x depth 14' 6"
670 sq/ft width 22' x depth 32'
width 18' 8" x depth 18'
width 16' x depth 11' 2"
width 13' 10" x depth 18' 4"
width 12' 2" x depth 14' 8"
Walk in closet:
width 12' 4" x depth 6'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Roof Plan: ?” scale; this shows roof rafter or trusses and how the roof is framed.
- CAD Plans are in AutoDesk Architecture.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.