with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 67' 7"
Height : 32'
Width : 73' 6"
Bonus: 627 sq/ft
First Floor: 2630 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stone
Framing : 2"x4"
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Master Sitting Area
Play Flex Room
Unfinished Future Space
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Rear Porch
120 sq/ft width 12' x depth 10'
144 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12'
132 sq/ft width 11' x depth 12'
130 sq/ft width 13' x depth 10'
143 sq/ft width 11' x depth 13'
627 sq/ft width 19' x depth 33'
697 sq/ft width 22' 6" x depth 31'
340 sq/ft width 20' x depth 17'
156 sq/ft width 13' x depth 12'
110 sq/ft width 11' x depth 10'
263 sq/ft width 17' x depth 15' 6"
91 sq/ft width 7' x depth 13'
Master Sitting Area:
32 sq/ft width 4' x depth 8'
Porch - Front:
42 sq/ft width 7' x depth 6'
Porch - Rear:
247 sq/ft width 19' x depth 13'
132 sq/ft width 12' x depth 11'
42 sq/ft width 6' x depth 7'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Sheet: Showing architectural rendering of residence
- Floor Plan(s): In general, each house plan set includes floor plans at 1/4" scale with a door and window schedule. Floor plans are typically drawn with 4" exterior walls. However, some plans may have details/sections for both 2"x4" and 2"x6" wall framing. Please see "Exterior Wall Framing" specification above for availability.
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Electrical Plan with electrical symbols legend: In general, each house plan set includes an electrical plan which will show the locations of lights, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Roof: In general each house plan set may include a roof drainage plan which will show the layouts of all roof sections/planes.
- Exterior Elevations: In general, each house plan set includes all applicable front, sides and rear elevations, as well as any special exterior details.
- Interior Elevations: Where applicable, each house plan set includes relevant interior elevations, including cabinets, cabinet details, columns and walls with unique conditions.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.