with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 52' 4"
Height : 29'
Width : 96' 6"
First Floor: 2636 sq/ft height 10'
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding/Stone
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Covered Front Porch
Outdoor Kitchen Grill
55 sq/ft width 5' x depth 11'
73 sq/ft width 10' x depth 7' 4"
761 sq/ft width 29' 8" x depth 25' 8"
231 sq/ft width 19' 7" x depth 11' 10"
255 sq/ft width 15' x depth 17'
56 sq/ft width 7' x depth 8'
48 sq/ft width 8' x depth 6'
108 sq/ft width 9' x depth 12'
Porch - Front:
560 sq/ft width 35' x depth 16'
Porch - Rear:
672 sq/ft width 48' x depth 14'
63 sq/ft width 9' x depth 7'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.