with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 37' 6"
Height : 26' 9"
Width : 61'
Basement Unfinished: 1528 sq/ft
Bonus: 327 sq/ft
First Floor: 1373 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 521 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1275 sq/ft height 8'
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Composition
Secondary Pitch : 10:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Main Floor Laundry
Open Floor Plan
Unfinished Future Space
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
Side Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
146 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12' 2"
117 sq/ft width 10' 8" x depth 11'
120 sq/ft width 12' x depth 10'
Covered Front Porch:
182 sq/ft width 12' x depth 15' 2"
167 sq/ft width 13' x depth 12' 10"
184 sq/ft width 13' 10" x depth 13' 4"
521 sq/ft width 21' x depth 20'
284 sq/ft width 21' 4" x depth 13' 4"
226 sq/ft width 13' x depth 17' 5"
208 sq/ft width 13' x depth 16'
Unfinished Bonus Area:
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.