Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $3.99 with Code NOVCTB (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 90'
Height : 29'
Width : 50'
First Floor: 2751 sq/ft height 10'
Primary Pitch : 9:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick
Framing : 2"x4"
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Great Room Living Room
Suited For Narrow Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
143 sq/ft width 11' x depth 13'
132 sq/ft width 11' x depth 12'
168 sq/ft width 12' x depth 14'
180 sq/ft width 15' x depth 12'
494 sq/ft width 19' x depth 26'
484 sq/ft width 22' x depth 22'
210 sq/ft width 15' x depth 14'
320 sq/ft width 20' x depth 16'
192 sq/ft width 16' x depth 12'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.