with Code CTB2023 (limit 1
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 91' 2"
Height : 38'
Width : 50' 11"
Bonus: 251 sq/ft
First Floor: 2194 sq/ft
Second Floor: 870 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Unfinished Future Space
Covered Front Porch
Wrap Around Porch
202 sq/ft width 15' x depth 13' 6"
220 sq/ft width 16' 4" x depth 13' 6"
165 sq/ft width 15' x depth 11'
99 sq/ft width 9' x depth 11'
182 sq/ft width 14' x depth 13'
505 sq/ft width 23' 6" x depth 21' 6"
333 sq/ft width 21' 6" x depth 15' 6"
374 sq/ft width 17' x depth 22'
99 sq/ft width 9' 6" x depth 10' 6"
330 sq/ft width 16' 6" x depth 20'
Porch - Front:
102 sq/ft width 12' x depth 8' 6"
82 sq/ft width 5' 4" x depth 15' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.