Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBSUMMER (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 109' 8"
Height : 29' 6"
Width : 70' 4"
First Floor: 3089 sq/ft
Garage: 922 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 7:12
Roof Framing : Combination Truss/Conventional
Roof Type : Asphalt
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stucco
Framing : Block
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Master Sitting Area
Open Floor Plan
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
214 sq/ft width 15' x depth 14' 4"
195 sq/ft width 15' x depth 13'
210 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 18'
904 sq/ft width 23' x depth 39' 4"
462 sq/ft width 21' 4" x depth 21' 8"
282 sq/ft width 18' 10" x depth 15'
307 sq/ft width 19' x depth 16' 2"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.