with Code CTB2023 (limit 1
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 69' 4"
Height : 30' 6"
Width : 82'
Basement Unfinished: 2648 sq/ft
Bonus: 338 sq/ft
First Floor: 2648 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 835 sq/ft
Second Floor: 987 sq/ft height 9'
Main Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Stone
Framing : 2X4
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Main Floor Laundry
Unfinished Future Space
Side Entry Garage
171 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 12' 8"
207 sq/ft width 14' x depth 14' 10"
144 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12'
Bonus Room - Finished:
174 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 15' 2"
225 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 18'
222 sq/ft width 15' x depth 14' 10"
324 sq/ft width 18' x depth 18'
103 sq/ft width 7' x depth 14' 10"
510 sq/ft width 21' 6" x depth 23' 9"
302 sq/ft width 14' 9" x depth 20' 6"
202 sq/ft width 15' x depth 13' 6"
278 sq/ft width 13' 9" x depth 20' 3"
70 sq/ft width 8' 9" x depth 8'
129 sq/ft width 10' 9" x depth 12'
310 sq/ft width 17' 3" x depth 18'
107 sq/ft width 8' 9" x depth 12' 3"
80 sq/ft width 8' x depth 10'
Porch - Rear:
259 sq/ft width 18' 6" x depth 14'
191 sq/ft width 12' 4" x depth 15' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans include the front elevation at 1/4" or 3/16" and the sides and rear elevations at 1/8" scale. These elevations show and note the exterior finished materials of the house.
- Every plan is available with a walkout style basement (three masonry walls and one wood framed rear wall with windows and doors). The basement plans are a 1/4" or 3/16" scale layout of unfinished spaces showing only the necessary 2 x 6 wood framed load bearing walls. These plans are completed with dimensions, notes, and door/window sizes. Crawl space and/or slab on grade foundations are available for some plans. All foundation types are not available for all plans.
- Each plan consists of 1/4" or 3/16" scale floor layouts showing the location of 2x4 walls, doors, windows, plumbing fixtures, cabinetry, stairs and decorative ceilings. These plans are complete with dimensions, notes, door/window sizes and a schematic electrical layout.
- The building sections are drawings which take vertical cuts through the house and the stairs showing floor, ceiling and roof height information.
- The kitchen and bath elevations show the arrangement and size of each cabinet and other fixtures in the room. These drawings give basic information that can be used to create customized layouts with a cabinet manufacturer. Details are included for many interior and exterior conditions to provide more specific information for their construction.
- Each floor framing plan shows each floor joist indicating the size, spacing and length. All beams are labeled and sized. All of the joist are counted and coordinated with the material list. Each framing plan sheet includes any framing details that are needed (tray details, connection details, etc.). All of the framing is designed using conventional 2 X 10 floor joist or wood I-Joist, depending on the span conditions of each home plan. Framing plans are not available for all home plans.
- The ceiling joist framing plan shows each ceiling joist indicating the size,spacing and length. All beams are labeled and sized. All of the joist are counted and coordinated with the material list. Framing plans are not available for all home plans.
- The roof framing plan shows each rafter, valley, hip and ridge indicating the size, spacing and length. All beams are labeled and sized. All of the joist are counted and coordinated with the material list. Framing plans are not available for all home plans.
- Each plan order includes one set of typical detail sheets that show foundation details, typical wall sections and other framing details. Also included on the detail sheets are miscellaneous interior trim and fireplace details that can be used to customize the home.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.