with Code CTB2023 (limit 1
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 89'
Height : 29'
Width : 82' 4"
Bonus: 390 sq/ft
First Floor: 3723 sq/ft height 12'
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Stucco
Framing : Block
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Master Sitting Area
Side Entry Garage
Grill Deck Sundeck
Outdoor Kitchen Grill
186 sq/ft width 15' 6" x depth 12'
168 sq/ft width 14' x depth 12'
182 sq/ft width 14' x depth 13'
Bonus Room - Finished:
352 sq/ft width 16' x depth 22'
Den/Office or Bedroom 1:
180 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 15' 6"
338 sq/ft width 20' 4" x depth 16' 8"
868 sq/ft width 22' 8" x depth 38' 4"
224 sq/ft width 14' x depth 16'
309 sq/ft width 17' 4" x depth 17' 10"
98 sq/ft width 8' x depth 12' 4"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.