Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 88'
Height : 0"
Width : 79'
Decks : 130 sq/ft
Garage : 936 sq/ft
Main Floor : 2500 sq/ft
Upper Floor : 1238 sq/ft
Ceiling Details : Great Room: Vaulted
Main Ceiling : 9' 6"
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Board and Batten, vertical siding, stone veneer
Framing : 2x6
2 Master Suites
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Play Flex Room
Side Entry Garage
Suited For View Lot
Covered Rear Porch
Suited For Vacation Home
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Floor Plans: Detailed floor plans for both the main level and upper level (if applicable), include pertinent dimensions for: walls, windows, rooms and door openings. You'll also find the location of all appliances on these plans as well.
- Exterior Elevations: These plans include 4 elevation drawings showing the front, back and both sides. Exterior materials are called out.
- Building Sections: Perhaps one of the most important pages on any set of plans, the section cuts the house in half and shows details such as wall thickness, roof construction, foundation details, roof pitch, ceiling heights, and insulation.
- Foundation and Main Level Framing: Detailed drawings Including floor framing, location and direction of floor joists, locations of footings, notes related to the foundation and framing.
- Lower Roof and Upper Floor Framing: Detailed drawings Including floor and roof framing and notes related to the upper level and roof construction.
- Detail sheets: Detailed drawings and notes showing typical and specific foundation, wall, roof, and chimney construction.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.