Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBSUMMER (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 95' 6"
Height : 28' 6"
Width : 82'
First Floor: 2810 sq/ft
Garage: 935 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1398 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 10'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Combination Truss/Conventional
Roof Type : 8:12
Secondary Pitch : 5:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Horizontal lap siding, Vertical siding, shingle siding
Framing : 2x6
2 Master Suites
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Play Flex Room
Side Entry Garage
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
560 sq/ft width 35' x depth 16'
152 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 13'
186 sq/ft width 15' 6" x depth 12'
935 sq/ft width 34' x depth 23'
391 sq/ft width 23' x depth 17'
216 sq/ft width 19' 8" x depth 11'
Master Suite 1:
226 sq/ft width 17' 2" x depth 13' 2"
Master Suite 2:
177 sq/ft width 14' 4" x depth 12' 4"
Master Suite 3:
237 sq/ft width 18' 3" x depth 13'
Master Suite 4:
212 sq/ft width 17' 8" x depth 12'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Floor Plans: Detailed floor plans for both the main level and upper level (if applicable), include pertinent dimensions for: walls, windows, rooms and door openings. You'll also find the location of all appliances on these plans as well.
- Exterior Elevations: These plans include 4 elevation drawings showing the front, back and both sides. Exterior materials are called out.
- Building Sections: Perhaps one of the most important pages on any set of plans, the section cuts the house in half and shows details such as wall thickness, roof construction, foundation details, roof pitch, ceiling heights, and insulation.
- Foundation and Main Level Framing: Detailed drawings Including floor framing, location and direction of floor joists, locations of footings, notes related to the foundation and framing.
- Lower Roof and Upper Floor Framing: Detailed drawings Including floor and roof framing and notes related to the upper level and roof construction.
- Detail sheets: Detailed drawings and notes showing typical and specific foundation, wall, roof, and chimney construction.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.