Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $3.99 with Code NOVCTB (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 104'
Height : 22'
Width : 73' 6"
First Floor: 2910 sq/ft
Garage: 970 sq/ft
Second Floor: 802 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 10'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 0:12
Roof Framing : Stick/Joist
Roof Type : Flat
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding/Stucco
Framing : 2X6
2 Master Suites
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Unfinished Future Space
Side Entry Garage
Covered Rear Porch:
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Floor Plans: Detailed floor plans for both the main level and upper level (if applicable), include pertinent dimensions for: walls, windows, rooms and door openings. You'll also find the location of all appliances on these plans as well.
- Exterior Elevations: These plans include 4 elevation drawings showing the front, back and both sides. Exterior materials are called out.
- Building Sections: Perhaps one of the most important pages on any set of plans, the section cuts the house in half and shows details such as wall thickness, roof construction, foundation details, roof pitch, ceiling heights, and insulation.
- Foundation and Main Level Framing: Detailed drawings Including floor framing, location and direction of floor joists, locations of footings, notes related to the foundation and framing.
- Lower Roof and Upper Floor Framing: Detailed drawings Including floor and roof framing and notes related to the upper level and roof construction.
- Detail sheets: Detailed drawings and notes showing typical and specific foundation, wall, roof, and chimney construction.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.