with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.Get the Guide
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 71'
Height : 28' 5"
Width : 75' 4"
Garage : 1276 sq/ft
Main Floor : 2111 sq/ft
Porch : 459 sq/ft
Upper Floor : 1679 sq/ft
Ceiling Details : Grt. Rm. 2 Story.
Lower Ceiling : 9'
Main Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 5:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Secondary Pitch : 5:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stucco, Siding, Stone.
Framing : 2x6
Insulation : R-20
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Unfinished Future Space
Suited For Corner Lot
Covered Rear Porch
Grill Deck Sundeck
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover sheet with front rendering
- Foundation and floor plans at 1/4" = 1' scale
- Exterior elevations of all four views, front at 1/4" = 1' scale, rear and sides vary from 1/8" to 1/4" = 1' scale
- Building sections and details as required to construct the individual design
- Interior elevation of cabinets at 1/4" = 1' scale
- Roof plans
- Schematic electrical plans with suggested switch, outlet, and light fixture locations General specification design notes
- Note: Mechanical and plumbing drawings are not included. These should be obtained from a local mechanical contractor to ensure correct sizing of equipment for your region and climate conditions.
- Please note, if you are building in the state of Wisconsin, please give us a call before placing your order.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.