Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBSUMMER (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 84' 8"
Height : 29' 11"
Width : 55'
First Floor: 2465 sq/ft
Garage: 841 sq/ft
Second Floor: 2131 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Clay Tile
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stucco
Framing : Block (1st Story)/ Wood – 2x6 (2nd Story)
Formal Dining Room
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Master Sitting Area
136 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 11' 8"
162 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 12'
702 sq/ft width 26' 8" x depth 26' 4"
601 sq/ft width 27' 4" x depth 22'
308 sq/ft width 18' 6" x depth 16' 8"
Master Sitting Area:
88 sq/ft width 9' x depth 9' 10"
224 sq/ft width 14' x depth 16'
152 sq/ft width 12' 4" x depth 12' 4"
289 sq/ft width 15' x depth 19' 4"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.