with Code CTB2023 (limit 1
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 35'
Height : 25'
Width : 60'
Main Floor : 1316 sq/ft
Porch : 247 sq/ft
Upper Floor : 682 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 15'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 11'
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Load : Eco-friendly materials
Roof Type : Roof Tiles/Shingles
Secondary Pitch : 6:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Plaster and Stone
Framing : Advanced 2x6
Insulation : Rockwool and Wood-fibre Panels Insulation
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Additional Room Features
Main Floor Laundry
Covered Front Porch
Economical To Build
Suited For Vacation Home
Two Family Home
Energy Efficient Features
Energy Efficient Design
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.