Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 78' 7"
Height : 32' 7"
Width : 98' 3"
Bonus: 650 sq/ft height 9'
First Floor: 2662 sq/ft height 10'
Garage: 1120 sq/ft
Porch: 549 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 10'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Composition
Secondary Pitch : 16:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stone/Siding/Shingle
Framing : 2 x 4
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Play Flex Room
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Jack & Jill Bath
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Designer offers a 2nd Build License for $395 with a PDF purchase as well as an Unlimited License for $395 with the purchase of a CAD.
- Floor Plans – ¼”=1’-0” scale floor plan indicating location of frame and masonry walls, support members, doors, windows, plumbing fixtures, cabinets, shelving, ceiling conditions and notes deemed relevant to this plan.
- Exterior Elevations – All elevations at ¼” = 1’-0” scale in most cases. Some older designs may contain 1/8” scale side and rear elevations. Drawing will indicate overall configuration of home at each side view and make note of plate heights, roof overhangs, window header heights, roof pitches, materials used and extent to which they are used and enlargement of any details we feel necessary to explain the construction.
- Building Sections – ¼” = 1’-0” building sections are included when there is no other reasonable way to indicate the volumetric/height conditions in the home. Most of this information can usually be determined from the exterior elevations.
- Cabinet Elevations – 3/8” = 1’-0” scale elevations indicating configuration of cabinets, heights, widths, type of components used, cabinet material and finish, counter surfaces, appliances.
- Framing Plans – ¼” – 1’-0” scale framing plans indicating size and spacing of members as well as bracing and blocking required for structural purposes. Local codes will most likely need to be consulted.
- Foundation Plans – ¼” = 1’-0” scale foundation plans indicating location of structural walls, grade beams, reinforcing steel and structural columns. Consulting a local engineer is advisable as well as is analysis of soil conditions on site.
- Electrical Plans – ¼” = 1’-0” scale schematic plans indicating location and types of electrical fixtures, switches, outlets, and how they are to be switched.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.