with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
Construction Engineering Guide
Learn Building Basics
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 100'
Height : 24' 6"
Width : 74' 6"
First Floor: 2720 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 948 sq/ft
Second Floor: 971 sq/ft height 8'
Ceiling Details : Vaulted Great Room, Nook & Bedrooms
Main Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Composition
Secondary Pitch : 4:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Board and Batten, Skirl Siding, Stone Veneer
Framing : 2x6
2 Master Suites
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Play Flex Room
Side Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
173 sq/ft width 13' 4" x depth 13'
156 sq/ft width 12' x depth 13'
144 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12'
Finished Bonus Room:
368 sq/ft width 21' 8" x depth 17'
948 sq/ft width 38' x depth 23'
315 sq/ft width 17' 6" x depth 18'
265 sq/ft width 15' 2" x depth 17' 6"
Level 1 Master Bedroom:
190 sq/ft width 15' x depth 12' 8"
Level 1 Master Closet:
95 sq/ft width 8' 10" x depth 11' 10"
Level 2 Master Bedroom:
132 sq/ft width 12' x depth 11'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Floor Plans: Detailed floor plans for both the main level and upper level (if applicable), include pertinent dimensions for: walls, windows, rooms and door openings. You'll also find the location of all appliances on these plans as well.
- Exterior Elevations: These plans include 4 elevation drawings showing the front, back and both sides. Exterior materials are called out.
- Building Sections: Perhaps one of the most important pages on any set of plans, the section cuts the house in half and shows details such as wall thickness, roof construction, foundation details, roof pitch, ceiling heights, and insulation.
- Foundation and Main Level Framing: Detailed drawings Including floor framing, location and direction of floor joists, locations of footings, notes related to the foundation and framing.
- Lower Roof and Upper Floor Framing: Detailed drawings Including floor and roof framing and notes related to the upper level and roof construction.
- Detail sheets: Detailed drawings and notes showing typical and specific foundation, wall, roof, and chimney construction.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.