with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.Get the Guide
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-800-447-0027 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 64'
Height : 31'
Width : 92' 5"
Bonus: 497 sq/ft
First Floor: 2651 sq/ft height 10'
Second Floor: 1089 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Great Room Living Room
Side Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
203 sq/ft width 15' 8" x depth 13'
186 sq/ft width 14' 4" x depth 13'
192 sq/ft width 12' 10" x depth 15'
Bonus Room - Finished:
304 sq/ft width 21' x depth 14' 6"
168 sq/ft width 14' x depth 12'
210 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 18'
182 sq/ft width 14' x depth 13'
878 sq/ft width 37' 8" x depth 23' 4"
340 sq/ft width 14' x depth 24' 4"
224 sq/ft width 16' x depth 14'
252 sq/ft width 14' x depth 18'
225 sq/ft width 15' x depth 15'
Porch - Front:
271 sq/ft width 11' x depth 24' 8"
Porch - Rear:
72 sq/ft width 4' x depth 18'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Foundation plan: Most plans are available with a slab or crawlspace foundation. Optional walkout style basement (three walls masonry with a wood framed rear wall with notes for the builder to locate the windows and doors) and optional full basement foundation available if the plan allows, at an additional cost. (Walk out is not shown on elevations unless finished walk out.)
- CAD Unlimited Build comes with a free PDF.
- Floor plans: Each home plan includes the floor plan showing the dimensioned locations of walls, doors, and windows as well as a schematic electrical layout.
- Set of elevations: All plans include the exterior elevations (front, rear, right and left) that show and describe the finished materials of the house.
- Building section(s): The building sections are vertical cuts through the house and the stairs showing floor, ceiling and roof height information. **Cross section views available for an additional fee. ** (cut throughs where applicable)
- Miscellaneous details: These are included for many interior and exterior conditions that require more specific information for their construction.
- Roof overview plan: This is a “bird’s eye” view showing the roof slopes, ridges, valleys and any saddles.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.