How much will this cost to build?
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREE
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 24'
Height : 23'
Width : 48'
Bonus: 951 sq/ft
First Floor: 240 sq/ft
Garage: 576 sq/ft
Porch: 96 sq/ft
Ceiling Details : Two story vaulted entry ceiling.
Garage Ceiling : 8'
Main Ceiling : 8'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 4'
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : conventional framing
Roof Load : total roof design load 47 psf
Roof Type : Metal
Secondary Pitch : 5:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Horizontal Siding
Framing : 2x6
Insulation : R28 roof R20 walls
Additional Room Features
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Main Floor Laundry
Play Flex Room
Unfinished Future Space
Front Entry Garage
Suited For Narrow Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Economical To Build
width 11' 6" x depth 15' 4"
width 23' x depth 19' 2"
width 23' x depth 23'
240 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 19'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover sheet with rendering and art floor plans
- General notes and specifications
- Site plan at 1/8″=1′-0″ or 1/4″= 1′-0″
- Foundation plan at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Main floor plan at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Second floor plan at 1/4″=1′-0″, if applicable
- Structural floor / roof information indicated either on the floor plans or separate framing plans for complicated designs
- Electrical floor plans
- Minimum of two cross sections at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Details as required
- All four elevations at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Generic detail sheet
- Plans are engineered by a structural engineer, but not stamped or sealed
- Ground snow load 40 psf. (or composite roof live load 32 psf, dead load 10 psf for total roof design load 42 psf)Floor live load 40 psf
- Balcony live load 60 psf and dead load 10 psf for total design load of 70 psf
- Assumed soil bearing capacity 1560 psf
- Electrical fixtures / switches / smoke alarms by location only on floor plans
- Plumbing fixtures by location only on floor plans
- Windows are called out as generic nominal sizes on floor plans, opening directions indicated on elevations
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.